Shrimp Stir Fry
We'll never get tired of this Shrimp Stir Fry.
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 8 oz. sugar snap peas
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. minced ginger
- ½ c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook until pink, 5 minutes, then remove from skillet.
- Return skillet to heat and heat sesame oil. Add broccoli, peas, and bell pepper and cook until soft, 7 minutes. Add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, cornstarch, lime juice, brown sugar, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Add to skillet and toss to coat. Add shrimp and cook until heated through, 2 minutes.