Stuffed Mushrooms are the app you ABSOLUTELY cannot skip.
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 1½ lb. baby mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ c. breadcrumbs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for topping
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped thyme
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray. Remove stems from mushrooms and roughly chop stems. Place mushroom caps on baking sheet.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add chopped mushrooms stems and cook until most of the moisture is out, 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute then add breadcrumbs and let toast slightly, 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl mix together mushroom stem mixture, Parmesan, cream cheese, parsley, and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Fill mushroom caps with filling and sprinkle with more Parmesan.
- Bake until mushrooms are soft and the tops are golden, 20 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley to serve.