Burger Stuffed Mushrooms
The savory party snack of your dreams.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 16 oz. baby bella mushrooms
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 slices cheddar, quartered
- Sliced cherry tomato, for garnish
- Sliced gherkins, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, yellow mustard and garlic. Season with salt and pepper and stir until fully combined. Form into small patties (approximately the size of your mushrooms).
- In a large bowl, toss mushroom caps with oil and season with salt. On a parchment lined baking sheet, place the mushrooms stem side up.
- Place your tiny burgers in the wells of the mushroom caps and bake for 20 minutes. Take the baking sheet out of the oven and place slices of cheddar on burgers. Return to the oven and bake for 10 minutes more.
- Garnish with a slice of tomato and a pickle chip. Serve.