Pretzel Ice Cream Sandwich Bites
These Pretzel Ice Cream Sandwich Bites are equal parts adorable and delicious.
- 36 square pretzels
- 1 c. chocolate chip ice cream (or another flavor)
- ¾ semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- Sprinkles, chopped pistachios, and coconut flakes, for decorating
- Top one pretzel with a tablespoon ice cream and sandwich with another pretzel. Repeat with remaining pretzels and ice cream, arranging pretzels in an even layer on a plate or small baking sheet. Freeze until firm, at least 1 hour.
- When the pretzel sandwiches are frozen, melt chocolate chips in the microwave on medium power in 30-second intervals. Stir coconut oil into melted chocolate.
- Dunk half of each pretzel sandwich into melted chocolate, then immediately dip in sprinkles, pistachios, or coconut flakes. Return to the plate or baking sheet and freeze until chocolate is set, about 30 more minutes. Serve frozen.