Chocolate Covered Watermelon
We didn't know watermelon could get even better.
- 1 small seedless watermelon, cut into small ½" wedges
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil (optional)
- Flaky sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Spread out watermelon pieces on prepared baking sheet and freeze for at least 1 hour or covered up to overnight.
- If using, stir coconut oil into melted chocolate.
- Remove watermelon from freezer and dip each piece in melted chocolate. Sprinkle with sea salt and return to baking sheet. Serve immediately or freeze covered until ready to serve.