Lemon-Blueberry Pudding Pops
These lemon pudding pops have a tart blueberry swirl that EVERYONE will love. If you'd like to make bigger pops, you can use a traditional popsicle mold.
- FOR THE BLUEBERRY MIX
- 2 c. fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 c. Cool Whip
- FOR THE LEMON PUDDING MIX
- 1 (3.4-oz.) box instant lemon pudding
- 1¼ c. cold milk
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- Make the blueberry mix: In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine blueberries and sugar and cook, stirring occasionally, until blueberries release their juices and break down, about 7 minutes. Remove from heat and scrape into a heatproof bowl. Refrigerate until cool, about 15 minutes.
- Make the lemon pudding mix: In a large bowl, combine lemon pudding, milk, and sweetened condensed milk and whisk until smooth. Stir occasionally until the pudding has thickened, about 5 minutes.
- In another bowl, stir cooled blueberry mixture into Cool Whip. Pour half of the lemon pudding mix into the bottom of 11 Dixie cups. Top with half of the blueberry mix. Repeat with the remaining lemon pudding mix and blueberry mix.
- Use a popsicle stick to swirl the two fillings together, then insert a popsicle stick into each cup. Freeze until solid, at least 5 hours and up to overnight.