When it's too hot for the oven, No-Bake Cheesecake saves the day.
- FOR THE CRUST
- 1 sleeve graham crackers, crushed
- 5 tbsp. butter, melted
- ¼ c. granulated sugar
- Pinch kosher salt
- FOR THE FILLING
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. sour cream
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Pinch of kosher salt
- In a large bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, and salt. Press into the bottom of an 8" springform pan and up the sides.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer (or in the bowl of a stand mixer), beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form, 5 minutes.
- In another large bowl beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth then add powdered sugar, vanilla, lemon juice, and salt. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture then pour mixture over crust and smooth top with an offset spatula.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.