Lemon Pie Milkshakes
These Lemon Pie Milkshakes are a summertime sipping dream.
- ¼ c. graham cracker crumbs, for rim, and 4 graham cracker pieces, for garnish
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice, plus one wedge
- 8 scoops vanilla ice cream
- ½ c. lemon curd
- ½ c. whole milk
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Lemon drops, for garnish
- Place graham cracker crumbs on a small shallow plate. Rim four small glasses with the lemon wedge then dip in graham cracker crumbs; reserve remaining crumbs.
- Add ice cream, lemon curd, whole milk, and lemon juice to blender. Blend until smooth and combined. Pour into prepared glasses, top with a swirl of whipped cream. Nestle a graham cracker piece and lemon drop a top the whipped cream and add a straw. Sprinkle with some of the remaining graham cracker crumb,