Almond Joy Martini
Almond Joy Martinis taste just like the candy.
- Chocolate syrup, for serving
- Finely chopped toasted almonds, for serving
- 1 oz. vodka
- 1 oz. coconut rum
- ½ oz. cream of coconut (such as Coco López)
- ½ oz. amaretto liqueur
- 1 oz. half and half
- Place chocolate syrup and chopped almonds on two separate small, shallow plates. Dip rims of martini glasses first in chocolate, then in almond. Chill until ready to use.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine vodka, coconut rum, cream of coconut, amaretto, and half and half. Fill shaker with ice and shake until cold, about 30 seconds.
- Drizzle more chocolate inside glasses. Strain cocktail into prepared martini glass to serve.