Paprika Chicken & Rice
This super creamy Paprika Chicken and Rice is a serious weeknight win.
- 4 bone in, skin on chicken thighs
- 2 tsp. paprika, divided
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 c. rice
- 1½ c. chicken broth
- ½ c. heavy cream
- 2 c. baby spinach
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and 1 tsp paprika. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sear chicken skin-side down until golden, about 6 to 8 minutes. Flip and cook 3 minutes more, then transfer to a plate skin-side up; set aside.
- Return pan to heat and heat remaining oil. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add peppers and cook until slightly tender, 4 to 6 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and remaining paprika. Add rice, chicken broth and heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Return chicken to skillet and cover. Simmer until rice is tender and chicken is cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Fold in spinach until wilted and serve.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com