Grilled pizza will blow your MIND.
- 8 oz. pizza dough
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing and drizzling
- ½ lb. thinly sliced mozzarella
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 c. ricotta
- Freshly chopped basil, for serving
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Heat grill over medium-high heat. Divide pizza dough into 2 balls and use your hands to stretch out into a circle that’s 8" wide. Brush both sides with oil, then place directly on grill grates. Cook until bottom is golden, 1 to 2 minutes, then flip. Immediately top crust with half the cheese, tomatoes, and ricotta, and continue cooking until bottom of pizza is golden, about another minute. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Top with basil, red pepper flakes, and a drizzle of oil.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com