One-Pan Lemon Parm Chicken Gnocchi
The busy holiday season is the perfect excuse for a one-pan dinner. Make our Lemon-Parm Chicken Gnocchi this weekend.
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ lb. skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ c. dry white wine
- 1¼ c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 c. heavy cream
- Zest and juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 (17-oz.) package refrigerated gnocchi
- 4 c. packed baby spinach
- 2 oz. Parmesan, finely grated (about ¾ c.)
- Lemon slices, for serving (optional)
- In a large, high-sided skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season chicken on both sides with salt and black pepper and cook, turning occasionally, until golden, about 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cook onion, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute more. Pour in wine and scrape up any browned bits from bottom of pan. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until wine is evaporated, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add broth, cream, lemon zest, lemon juice, rosemary, thyme, and red pepper flakes; season with salt and black pepper. Bring to a simmer, then stir in gnocchi. Bring to a simmer and return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer chicken to a cutting board.
- Add Parmesan and spinach to sauce and stir until spinach is wilted. Continue to simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 3 minutes; season with salt and black pepper.
- Slice chicken and return to skillet. Top with lemon slices, if using.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com