Chocolate Covered Strawberry Shooters
No cocktail shaker? Mix in a glass with ice and strain into a measuring glass for easy pouring!
- ¼ c. chocolate chips, melted
- 3 oz. strawberry milk
- 3 oz. white chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz. vodka
- 3 small strawberries, for garnish
- Place melted chocolate on a small shallow plate. Roll rims of shot glasses in chocolate to coat.
- Combine strawberry milk, chocolate liqueur, and vodka in cocktail shaker. Fill with ice and shake until cold, 30 seconds.
- Pour drink into prepared shot glasses, garnish with a strawberry, and serve immediately.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com