Chimichurri Chicken Thighs with Potatoes
An herb- and chile-packed chimichurri sauce makes this meat-and-potatoes main vibrant and exciting.
- 2 tablespoons water
- 12 ounces fingerling potatoes, halved
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs (about 1½ lb.)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1 red Fresno chile, halved crosswise
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Place 2 tablespoons water and potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave at HIGH 4 minutes or until almost tender.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Sprinkle chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon black pepper. Add chicken to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Cut half of chile into thin slices; finely chop remaining half. Add potatoes and chile slices to drippings in pan; cook 4 minutes. Stir in ¼ teaspoon salt and ⅛ teaspoon black pepper.
- Place chopped chile, parsley, cilantro, shallots, and garlic in a mini food processor; pulse to combine. Add remaining 3 tablespoons oil, ¼ teaspoon salt, ⅛ teaspoon black pepper, and juice; process until smooth. Serve with chicken and potatoes.
Chimichurri Chicken Thighs with Potatoes: This is exactly what we're making for dinner (via Well Done)GET THE RECIPE: http://trib.al/ilqCFvP
Julkaissut MyRecipes Tiistaina 25. huhtikuuta 2017