Slow-Cooker Eggplant Parmesan
You can finally make a stress-free eggplant parm in your slow-cooker.
- 2 large eggplant, sliced into ½" coins
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 c. panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 c. marinara
- 12 oz. mozzarella cheese, sliced
- ½ c. grated Parmesan
- Fresh basil, for garnish
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place eggplant on paper-towel lined baking sheet and sprinkle each piece with salt. Let sit for 30 minutes and pat dry.
- Spread about a third of the sauce in the bottom of a slow cooker. Whisk together panko brad crumbs, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dip each piece of eggplant in eggs then dredge in bread crumbs. Lay an even layer of slices into the slow cooker. Top with more sauce and mozzarella. Repeat layers 2 more times. Cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and garnish with basil.
How To Make Slow-Cooker Eggplant Parm
You can finally make a stress-free eggplant parm in your slow-cooker.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/83FzeoL
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 4. joulukuuta 2017