Slow-Cooker Hot Cocoa
The slow cooker is your secret weapon for the easiest, richest hot cocoa for a crowd.
- 1½ c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ c. cocoa powder
- ½ c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 6 c. whole milk
- Mini marshmallows, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except marshmallows in a slow cooker. Stir to combine.
- Cook until everything is melted, stirring occasionally, 2 hours on LOW.
- minutes before serving, add marshmallows and let them get melty. Garnish with more mini marshmallows, if desired.
How To Make Slow-Cooker Hot Cocoa
This Slow-Cooker Hot Cocoa will keep your whole family warm. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/gFj7Zs7
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 5. joulukuuta 2017