Buffalo Chicken Tenders
These Buffalo Chicken Tenders have the best low-carb hack.
- 1 c. almond flour
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. whole milk
- 1 lb. chicken breast tenders
- ¼ c. hot sauce (such as Franks)
- 2 tbsp. honey
- ¼ c. butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour and ranch seasoning mix. In another large bowl, whisk together the egg and milk.
- Dip each chicken tender first in the egg wash and then in the almond flour mixture. Place each tender on a lightly greased baking sheet, then bake for 30 minutes, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, whisk together hot sauce and honey. Bring to simmer then stir in butter. Cook until melted and slightly reduced, about 2 minutes.
- Heat broiler on low. Transfer baked tenders to a bowl and toss with sauce until completely coated. Return tenders to baking sheet and broil until sauce caramelizes, 3 minutes.
These Buffalo Chicken Tenders have the best low-carb hack.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/pKhynJE
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 9. helmikuuta 2018