BRB, throwing back Mimosa Cupcakes alllll weekend.
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 1¼ c. champagne, divided
- ⅓ c. vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp. orange zest, divided
- 1 c. (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 4 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- gold sanding sugar
- Orange wedges, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350° and line two cupcake pans with cupcake liners. In a large bowl, mix cake mix with 1 cup champagne, vegetable oil, eggs, and 1 teaspoon orange zest. Bake according to package directions and let cool completely before frosting.
- Meanwhile, make champagne frosting: In a large bowl, combine butter, 2 cups powdered sugar, vanilla, salt, remaining champagne, and remaining orange zest. Using a hand mixer, beat until smooth. Add the remaining 2 cups powdered sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Frost cooled cupcakes and garnish with gold sanding sugar and orange wedges. Serve.
BRB, throwing back Mimosa Cupcakes alllll weekend.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/WIBX9j7
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 5. maaliskuuta 2018