Here's how to make Taco Bell's genius Quesarito at home.
- FOR THE BEEF
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- FOR THE CILANTRO-LIME RICE
- 2 c. cooked white rice
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
- FOR QUESARITO ASSEMBLY
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 1½ c. shredded Cheddar
- 1 c. Nacho Cheese Sauce
- ½ c. sour cream
- Cook beef: Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat then add beef, chili powder, cumin and paprika. Season with salt and pepper and cook until beef is no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Drain fat.
- Make cilantro-lime rice: In a medium bowl, toss together white rice, lime juice and cilantro using a fork. Set aside.
- Make quesadillas: Heat a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add a tortilla and sprinkle cheddar cheese all over. Top with a second flour tortilla and cook until the cheese has melted, about 2 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheddar to make 4 quesadillas.
- Build quesaritos: Working on a cutting board or plate, top the center of one quesadilla with some rice, meat, nacho cheese sauce and sour cream. Roll up into a burrito. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Reheat the nonstick pan over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add two quesaritos and cook until the outside quesadilla is golden and slightly crispy, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
Here's how to make Taco Bell's genius Quesarito at home.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/Xm30Ih7
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 6. maaliskuuta 2018