- 19 OREO Cookies, divided
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place 1 cookie in each of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. Coarsely chop remaining cookies; reserve for later use.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. Stir in reserved chopped cookies. Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 20 min. or until centers are almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Remove cheesecakes from muffin pan; discard paper liners. Serve cookie-sides up.
Make Upside-Down Mini OREO Cheesecakes that are perfectly sized for individual treats! Prep for our adorable mini OREO cheesecakes takes just 20 minutes. http://kraft.us/2u5zeLm
Julkaissut My Food and Family Tiistaina 30. lokakuuta 2018