Vegan Carrot Cake Truffles
Everything there is to love about carrot cake made into 2-bite, no-bake truffles.
- 1 cup raw unsalted walnut halves
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- ½ cup dried unsweetened pineapple
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut, plus extra for coating (if desired)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ cups finely shredded carrots
- Place walnuts, pecans, dates, and pineapple in a high-power food processor. Process until almost paste-like. Add 1 cup coconut, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt. Process until combined. Turn mixture out into a bowl.
- Use a paper towel to blot excess water from carrots. Add carrots to date mixture and mix to combine. Form mixture into 24 round truffles; roll in shredded coconut flakes to coat, if desired. Chill until firm, about 30 minutes.
2-bite, no-bake vegan carrot cake truffles?! Where have these BEEN all our lives?Get the recipe! https://trib.al/LTz5beH
Julkaissut Cooking Light Perjantaina 16. marraskuuta 2018