Cranberry Brie Bites
- 1 (8-oz.) tube crescent dough
- Cooking spray, for pan
- Flour, for surface
- 1 oz. (8-oz.) wheel brie
- ½ c. whole berry cranberry sauce
- ¼ c. chopped pecans
- 6 sprigs of rosemary, cut into 1" pieces.
- Preheat oven to 375° and grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. On a lightly floured surface, roll out crescent dough, and pinch together seams. Cut into 24 squares. Place squares into muffin tin slots.
- Cut brie into small pieces and place inside the crescent dough. Top with a spoonful of cranberry sauce, some chopped pecans, and one little sprig of rosemary.
- Bake until the crescent pastry is golden, about 15 minutes.
Good luck just having one of these Cranberry Brie Bites.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/6unMZ9m
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 5. joulukuuta 2018