Hot Cocoa Cheesecake
Cuddle up with a big slice of this Hot Cocoa Cheesecake.
- FOR THE CRUST
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 24 whole Oreos
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- pinch of salt
- FOR THE FILLING
- 3 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 2 packets hot cocoa mix
- ¾ c. sugar
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. salt
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 15 marshmallows
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 325º and spray an 8” or 9" springform pan with cooking spray. Make crust: In a large Ziploc bag or a food processor fitted with a metal blade, crush or blend Oreos until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a bowl and pour in melted butter and salt. Stir until crumbs are completely coated and moist.
- Make cheesecake filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in a stand mixer using the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, hot chocolate mix, and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, then sour cream, vanilla, and salt.
- Press Oreo mixture into pan and ⅓ of the way up the sides, packing tightly. Pour cheesecake filling over crust. Double-wrap outside of pan in aluminum foil, making sure to cover the bottom. Place pan in a large baking dish, place the baking dish in the oven, and pour in enough boiling water to reach halfway up the pan. Bake until only slightly jiggly in center, about 1 hour 25 minutes. Turn off heat, prop open oven door, and let cheesecake cool in oven, 1 hour, then refrigerate cheesecake until firm, at least 5 hours and up to overnight.
- Make topping: Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and place marshmallows on top. Broil until marshmallows are puffed but not golden, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pile puffed marshmallows on top of chilled cheesecake then sift cocoa powder on top. Slice into wedges and serve immediately.
You definitely won't find this Hot Cocoa Cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory 😍Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/gFPzZzg
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 9. tammikuuta 2018