Buckeye is one of our favorite dessert profiles—I mean, who ever said that chocolate and peanut butter was a bad combination?!
- 20 Oreos, crushed
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- ½ c. (1 stick) butter, softened to room temperature
- 1⅔ c. creamy peanut butter
- 1¼ c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1½ c. chocolate chips
- ¾ c. heavy cream
- In a large bowl, combine Oreos with melted butter. Stir until crumbs are uniformly moistened and press into pie dish.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar, salt, and vanilla. Using a hand mixer, whip ingredients until smooth. Spoon mixture into crust and smooth. Place in freezer while you make your ganache.
- Place chocolate chips in a medium heat-proof bowl. In a small sauce pan over medium heat, heat cream until cream starts to simmer. Pour over chocolate and let sit 5 minutes before whisking until smooth.
- Pour ganache over peanut butter and smooth. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour. Serve.
Buckeye Pie is like a Reese's cup on crack.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/qtYg7ul
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 28. tammikuuta 2019