Best-Ever Keto Quesadillas
What makes this recipe so genius? The [cheese] tortilla!
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- ½ yellow onion, sliced
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 c. shredded Monterey Jack
- 3 c. shredded cheddar
- 4 c. shredded chicken
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Sour cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400º and line two medium baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add pepper and onion and season with chili powder, salt, and pepper. Cook until soft, 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cheeses. Add 1½ cups of cheese mixture into the center of both prepared baking sheets. Spread into an even layer and shape into a circle, the size of a flour tortilla.
- Bake cheeses until melty and slightly golden around the edge, 8 to 10 minutes. Add onion-pepper mixture, shredded chicken, and avocado slices to one half of each. Let cool slightly, then use the parchment paper and a small spatula to gently lift and fold one side of the cheese "tortilla" over the side with the fillings. Return to oven to heat, 3 to 4 minutes more. Repeat to make 2 more quesadillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into quarters. Garnish with green onions and sour cream before serving.
If you're on the keto diet, these cheesy quesadillas are a MUST.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/i9m1glx
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 1. helmikuuta 2019