Pizza bagels are so last year.
- 1 (16.3-oz.) can refrigerated biscuits
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella
- ¼ c. pizza sauce
- 1 c. sliced mini pepperoni
- Freshly grated Parmesan, for garnish
- Heat waffle iron and grease with cooking spray. Using your hands or a rolling pin, roll out biscuits into flat patties. Top half of biscuits with ½ cup of mozzarella and 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce, then sprinkle with pepperoni. Top each with a second biscuit and seal edges.
- Working with one at a time, cook waffles until golden and cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and cut into wedges.
Where has this been our ENTIRE life?!Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/OQLWYz1
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 7. helmikuuta 2019