Eggplant Parm Chips
Speaking of baking, we recommend you keep a close eye on these chips!
- 1 medium eggplant
- Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Marinara, for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut eggplant into very thin rounds, on a mandoline, if possible. Lay slices of eggplant on paper towels in an even layer. Season lightly, then let sit for 10 minutes. Wipe any visible moisture off slices with a paper towel and flip. Repeat salting, resting, and drying process once more.
- Transfer eggplant slices to a large bowl and toss with oil. Add Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder to bowl. Season with black pepper and toss until slices are evenly coated in seasonings.
- Arrange eggplant slices in an even layer (make sure none are overlapping!) on a large baking sheet.
- Bake until golden and crisp, 16 to 18 minutes. Let cool before serving with marinara.
Low-carb Eggplant Parm Chips will send potato chips to their grave.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/mw1J7y6
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 12. helmikuuta 2019