Brussels Sprout Chips
All the crunch, none of the guilt.
- ½ lb. brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Caesar dressing, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts with olive oil, Parmesan, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper. Spread in an even layer on a medium baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes, toss, and bake 8 to 10 minutes more, until crisp and golden. Garnish with more Parmesan and serve with caesar dressing for dipping.
Brussels Sprout Chips give potato chips a serious run for their money.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/5wHTXSr
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 6. helmikuuta 2019