Dill Pickle Potato Chips
The secret to good potato chips is to keep a close eye on them in the oven. As long as they're sliced to roughly the same thickness, they should all cook at the same rate.
- 2 russet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 c. pickle brine
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped dill, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper (optional)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Ranch, for dipping
- Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl and add enough pickle brine to completely submerge them. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour, or up to 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400º. When potatoes are done marinating, drain and pat completely dry, then place in a large bowl. Add oil, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, and crushed red pepper to bowl and toss to coat potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay potatoes in an even layer on a large baking sheet, making sure none are overlapping. Bake, flipping halfway through, until tender on the inside and crisp and golden on the outside, about 40 minutes. Garnish with more dill and serve.
How To Make Dill Pickle Potato Chips
These tastes EXCATLY like dill pickle Lays—only healthier.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/4lX5nwH
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 22. helmikuuta 2019