The fruity swirl on these Cheesecake Blondies
- FOR BLONDIES
- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- ½ c. packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- FOR CHEESECAKE SWIRL
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp. lemon zest (optional)
- ¼ c. mixed berry jam
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 9"-x-9" pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and beat until just combined.
- In another medium bowl using a hand mixer or whisk, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, and lemon zest (if using) until smooth.
- Place jam in a microwave-safe bowl and heat until pourable, 20 to 30 seconds.
- Press ⅔ blondie batter into prepared baking pan. Add dollops of cream cheese mixture and jam all over the surface of blondie, then top with dollops of remaining blondie batter. Use a butter knife to swirl ingredients together, then bake until brownie is golden and cooked through, about 35 minutes.
How To Make Cheesecake Blondies
The fruity swirl on these Cheesecake Blondies 😍 😍Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/daC9yAG
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 6. helmikuuta 2019