Cool Ranch Zucchini Chips
If you love Doritos, make these ASAP.
- 2 zucchini, sliced very thinly into coins
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. ranch seasoning
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 225°. Grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Slice zucchini into very thin rounds, using a mandolin if you have one! Pat zucchini with paper towels to draw out excess moisture.
- In a large bowl, toss zucchini with oil then toss in ranch seasoning, oregano, salt, and pepper. Place in a single layer on baking sheets. Bake until crispy, about 1 hour 20 minutes, checking after about an hour. Let cool to room temperature before serving.
Cool Ranch Doritos lovers: prepare to freak out over these zucchini chips.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/ZJnh780
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 30. heinäkuuta 2018