Egg Roll Bowls
The healthy way to enjoy an egg roll!
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 1 c. shredded carrot
- ¼ green cabbage, thinly sliced
- ¼ c. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat vegetable oil. Add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. Add pork and cook until no pink remains.
- Push pork to the side and add sesame oil. Add onion, shredded carrots, and cabbage. Stir to combine with meat and add soy sauce and Sriracha. Cook until cabbage is tender, 5-8 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to serving dish and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Serve.
This tastes JUST like an egg roll, without all the carbs.Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/gAmXpY4Get more recipes like this in our new keto cookbook: http://dlsh.it/oZRlgBf
Julkaissut Delish Maanantaina 11. helmikuuta 2019