Cookie Dough Easter Eggs
We're just going to say it: These are even better than Reese's Eggs.
- ¾ c. peanut butter
- ¾ c. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1½ c. crushed graham crackers
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 3 tbsp. whole milk
- ¾ c. mini chocolate chips
- 2 c. white chocolate, melted (divided into three bowls)
- Pastel food coloring
- rainbow sprinkles
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat peanut butter, brown sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Mix in graham crackers, salt and milk, then fold in chocolate chips.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop a heaping tablespoon of cookie dough and shape it into an egg shape. Place on baking sheet and repeat with remaining cookie dough mixture. Freeze until solid, about 1 hour.
- When the cookie dough eggs are frozen, divide the white chocolate chips between three small microwave-safe bowls. Microwave white chocolate chips on 50 percent power in 30-second intervals until chocolate has melted. Dye each bowl of melted white chocolate with a different pastel food coloring.
- Dunk each cookie dough egg into melted chocolate, alternating between the three colors. Drizzle with more melted chocolate and top with sprinkles. Let set for 10 minutes, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Cookie dough lovers: This is the only thing you need this Easter. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/SnJFk0f
Julkaissut Delish Lauantaina 24. maaliskuuta 2018