Why choose between the two?
- 2 c. orange juice
- ½ c. tequila
- ¼ c. lime juice
- Lime wedge, for rimming glasses
- Coarse salt, for rimming glasses
- 1 bottle champagne or prosecco
- Orange and lime slices for serving
- In a pitcher, combine orange juice, tequila, and lime juice and stir to combine.
- Rim glass rims with lime and dip in salt. Pour in orange juice mixture and top off with champagne.
- Add sliced oranges and limes to glasses and serve.
Just when you thought mimosas were already perfect…Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/zaspwd2
Julkaissut Delish Perjantaina 28. heinäkuuta 2017