Shrimp Kung Pao Noodles
If you're looking for a simple, fast, and delicious dinner, then look no further. These kung pao noodles are super-saucy and have the perfect amount of spice.
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. freshly minced ginger
- 1 lb. shrimp
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- ⅓ c. low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ c. low-sodium chicken broth
- ¼ c. sweet chili sauce
- 2 tbsp. Sriracha
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- ½ c. roasted peanuts
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat sesame oil. Add green onions and ginger and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add shrimp, then season with salt and pepper. Cook until opaque, 3 minutes, then remove from skillet.
- To same skillet, heat olive oil. Add bell peppers and cook until soft, 5 minutes, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Add cornstarch and stir to combine. Pour in soy sauce, chicken broth, sweet chili sauce, Sriracha, and rice vinegar and whisk until combined. Simmer for 1 to 2 minutes, until reduced slightly.
- Toss in pasta, shrimp, and peanuts. Garnish with cilantro before serving.
Shrimp Kung Pao Noodles have a SERIOUS kick 💥Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/mpnS4um
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 26. helmikuuta 2019