Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
All deviled eggs should have pickles in them.
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ c. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. pickle juice
- 1 tsp. grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. minced dill pickles
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Old Bay seasoning, for garnish
- Sliced cornichons
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Set pan over medium-high heat and bring water to a boil. Turn off heat, cover pan with a lid and let sit for 11 minutes. Drain, rinse eggs under cold water and peel.
- Halve eggs crosswise and scoop out yolks into a medium bowl. Add mayonnaise, pickle juice, and mustard to bowl, then mash yolks with the back of a fork and stir until mixture is smooth. Stir in minced pickles and chopped dill then season with salt and pepper.
- Using a small cookie or ice cream scoop, scoop mixture into each egg. Garnish with more dill and Old Bay.
How To Make Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
Pickle lovers, these deviled eggs will make you feel devilish 😈Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/4YQLEXz
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 11. huhtikuuta 2019