Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs
All deviled eggs should have pickles in them.
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ c. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. pickle juice
- 1 tsp. grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. minced dill pickles
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Old Bay seasoning, for garnish
- Sliced cornichons
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Set pan over medium-high heat and bring water to a boil. Turn off heat, cover pan with a lid and let sit for 11 minutes. Drain, rinse eggs under cold water and peel.
- Halve eggs crosswise and scoop out yolks into a medium bowl. Add mayonnaise, pickle juice, and mustard to bowl, then mash yolks with the back of a fork and stir until mixture is smooth. Stir in minced pickles and chopped dill then season with salt and pepper.
- Using a small cookie or ice cream scoop, scoop mixture into each egg. Garnish with more dill and Old Bay.
Pickle lovers, these deviled eggs will make you feel devilish 😈Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/4YQLEXz
Julkaissut Delish Torstaina 11. huhtikuuta 2019