Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
Bacon Ranch Potato Salad puts all other potato salads to SHAME.
- 2 lb. baby red potatoes, halved (or quartered if large)
- 1 c. sour cream (8 oz.)
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix
- 9 slices cooked bacon
- 1½ c. shredded cheddar (4.5 oz)
- ¼ c. plus 2 tbsp. freshly chopped chives
- In large pot, cover potatoes with water and season generously with salt. Bring water to a boil and cook until potatoes are knife tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and let cool slightly.
- In bottom of large bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and ranch seasoning. Add cooled potatoes to dressing, season with salt, and toss to combine.
- Crumble 6 slices of bacon into potato salad and fold in 1 cup of the cheddar cheese and ¼ c. of the chives. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with remaining 3 slices of bacon crumbled over top, and garnished with the remaining ½ cup of the cheddar cheese, and the remaining 2 tablespoons of chives.