S'mores Egg Rolls
Make these before summer ends.
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 2 bars Hershey's Chocolate
- 4 graham crackers, crushed
- 24 marshmallows
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- ¼ c. cinnamon-sugar
- Melted chocolate, for dipping (optional)
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape and place 2 pieces chocolate, about 1 tablespoon of graham crackers crumbs, and 2 marshmallows.
- Fold up bottom half and tightly fold in sides. Gently roll, then seal fold with a couple drops of water. Repeat until all egg roll wrappers are used.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil (it should reach 1" up the side of pan) until it starts to bubble. Add egg rolls and fry until golden, 1 minute per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and season with cinnamon sugar immediately.
- Serve with melted chocolate, if using.