S'mores French Toast
The marshmallows and graham on top are totally optional, but if you're already indulging, we say GO FOR IT!
- 1 c. milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 6 thick slices brioche
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 c. crushed graham crackers
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon sugar
- ⅓ c. marshmallow crème, for serving
- ¼ c. semisweet chocolate chips, melted, for serving
- ¼ c. mini marshmallows, for garnish
- 1 graham cracker, crushed, for garnish
- In a shallow dish, whisk together milk, eggs, and vanilla until combined. Working one slice at a time, dip bread to soak each side in mixture. Mix together graham crumbs and cinnamon sugar and place them on a shallow plate.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, melt butter. Cook 2 slices bread at a time until golden, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Repeat to cook all slices, adding more butter to pan if needed. As soon as the French toast is done, coat in graham crumb mixture.
- To serve, spoon marshmallow crème between each French toast layer and drizzle with melted chocolate. If using, top with marshmallows and crushed graham crackers.