WTF are Deviled Avocados?!
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 avocados, halved and pitted
- Sriracha, for garnish
- Crushed red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Finely chopped chives, for garnish
- Remove egg yolks from whites and place yolks in a medium bowl. Stir in mayonnaise, lemon juice, and mustard until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- On a cutting board, chop egg whites into small bits and fold into yolk mixture. Scoop out flesh from the lower half of each piece of avocado and smash in a small bowl. Stir smashed avocado into egg mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fill half scooped avocado shells with avocado-egg mixture. Drizzle with Sriracha and top with red pepper flakes and chives.