Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Everything's better wrapped in BACON
- 1 (1-lb.) pork tenderloin
- 1 (1-oz.) packet McCormick Bourbon Pork ONE Mix
- 7 pieces thinly sliced bacon
- 1 (1-lb.) bunch asparagus, stems trimmed
- 1 medium red onion, sliced into ¼" rounds
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Heat broiler with a rack in the top third of oven. Season pork generously with some of the ONE mix and wrap bacon around pork, keeping bacon seams on the bottom of the pork. Sprinkle bacon lightly with ONE mix.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss asparagus and onion with 2 tablespoons oil and remaining ONE mix. Nestle prepared pork into center of baking sheet, with bacon seam side up.
- Broil until bacon is golden, about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and carefully flip pork. Return to oven. Broil until the top side is golden, about 5 to 7 minutes more.
- Reduce oven to 400°. Roast until pork is just cooked through and vegetables are tender and lightly charred in spots, about 8 to 10 minutes more.
- Transfer pork to a cutting board and let sit 15 minutes before slicing.
- Serve sliced with vegetables.