Spinach Artichoke Mashed Potatoes
Spinach Artichoke Mashed Potatoes are a Thanksgiving GAME CHANGER.
- 3 lb. Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
- Kosher salt
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened and cut into cubes
- 4 tbsp. butter
- ½ c. milk
- 1 c. shredded white cheddar
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1½ tsp. garlic powder
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- In a large pot cover potatoes with water and season generously with salt. Bring to a boil and boil until pierced easily with a knife, 16 to 18 minutes. Drain and return to pot.
- Add cream cheese to pot with potatoes and use a potato masher to mash until smooth.
- In a small pot over medium heat, heat butter and milk together until butter is melted. Pour over mashed potatoes and mix until combined. Add cheddar, spinach, artichokes, and garlic powder and mix until combined. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes.