Spinach-Artichoke Baked Potatoes
Give the old baked potato a major upgrade.
- 6 large russet potatoes, washed and scrubbed clean
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. sour cream
- 1½ c. shredded mozzarella
- ¼ c. Parmesan cheese
- 1 c. canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 c. baby spinach chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Pierce all over with a fork. Rub with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes, until the potatoes are easily pierced with a fork.
- Meanwhile, make spinach-artichoke filling. In a large bowl, mix together remaining ingredients until evenly combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When the potatoes are tender, cut a slit end to end on each potato and push sides together to open. Scoop large dollops of the spinach-artichoke mixture into each potato. Return to oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes, until the cheese in the filling has melted.