Aloha Grilled Chicken
This tropical grilled chicken is your new go-to summer dinner.
- 1 c. unsweetened pineapple juice
- ¾ c. ketchup
- ½ c. low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ c. brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. freshly minced ginger
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil, plus more for grill
- 1 pineapple, sliced into rings & halved
- Thinly sliced green onions, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together pineapple juice, ketchup, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger until combined.
- Add chicken to a large resealable plastic bag and pour in marinade. Let marinate in the fridge at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- When ready to grill, heat grill to high. Oil grates and grill chicken, basting with marinade, until charred and cooked through, 8 minutes per side.
- Toss pineapple with oil and grill until charred, 2 minutes per side.
- Garnish chicken and pineapple with green onions before serving.