California Grilled Chicken
This is the hottest chicken you'll ever make.
- ¾ c. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices mozzarella
- 4 slices avocado
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 tbsp. Freshly sliced basil, for garnish
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, honey, oil, and Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper. Pour over chicken and marinate 20 minutes.
- When ready to grill, heat grill to medium-high. Oil grates and grill chicken until charred and cooked through, 8 minutes per side.
- Top chicken with mozzarella, avocado, and tomato and cover grill to melt, 2 minutes.
- Garnish with basil and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
Never been this attracted to grilled chicken before 🔥Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/grG4pd8
Julkaissut Delish Keskiviikkona 23. toukokuuta 2018