Mini Boston Cream Pies
Mini Boston Cream Pies are small but MIGHTY.
- 1 (3.4-oz.) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 c. cold milk
- 1½ c. Cool Whip
- ¾ c. semisweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ c. heavy cream
- 1 box Nilla Wafers
- Make filling: In a large bowl, combine vanilla pudding mix and milk and whisk until thick. Fold in Cool Whip and transfer mixture to a piping bag. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Make ganache: Add chocolate chips to a medium bowl. In a small saucepan over medium heat, heat heavy cream until bubbles form around the edges. Pour heavy cream over chocolate chips and let sit 2 minutes, then whisk until smooth. Let cool slightly.
- Assemble pies: Pipe filling onto the flat side of a Nilla wafer then top with another Nilla wafer to create a sandwich. Repeat with remaining filling. Spoon ganache on top of each cream pie.