Thai Peanut Cucumber Noodles
Thai Peanut Cucumber Noodles = The perfect no-cook lunch.
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled
- 1 medium carrot
- ½ c. peanut butter
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. mirin
- ¼ c. roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- ¼ c. crispy onions (optional)
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- Fish sauce, for serving
- Toasted sesame oil, for serving
- Garlic chili oil, for serving
- Make “noodles”: Using a spiralizer, spiralize cucumbers into long noodles. Using a vegetable peeler, shave carrots into long ribbons.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together peanut butter, garlic, soy sauce, ginger, rice wine vinegar, mirin, and garlic chili oil. (If the mixture is too thick, thin it out by whisking in a tablespoon of water at a time.)
- In a medium bowl, toss noodles with peanut sauce.
- Garnish each serving with carrot ribbons, peanuts, crispy onions (if using), and sesame seeds. Drizzle with fish sauce, sesame oil, and garlic chili oil to taste.