Creamy Three-Cheese Spaghetti
This ultra-creamy and cheesy spaghetti can be yours in just 15 minutes.
- 12 oz. spaghetti
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ c. heavy cream
- ¾ c. low-sodium chicken broth
- ¾ c. shredded Italian cheese blend
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped chives, for garnish
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup pasta water.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute, then add heavy cream, broth, and ½ cup of reserved pasta water. Add cooked spaghetti and toss until noodles are fully coated and liquid is simmering.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese. Toss constantly, adding more pasta water until sauce reaches desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with chives before serving.