Boston Cream Cupcakes
It is so easy to turn Boston cream pie into other fun desserts, like this insane lasagana. These cupcakes are just as delicious and so fun to make!
- Cooking spray
- 1 box vanilla cake mix (plus ingredients called for)
- 2 c. milk
- 1 (3.4-oz) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- ¾ c. heavy cream
- 1½ c. semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Divide batter among cups and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 18 to 22 minutes.
- While cupcakes cool, prep pudding and ganache: In a small bowl, combine milk and vanilla pudding mix. Whisk 2 minutes, then let stand until thick, 3 minutes more.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, heat heavy cream until it bubbles. Place chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl and pour over hot cream. Let stand 2 minutes, then whisk until smooth.
- Let cupcakes cool slightly, then remove from muffin tin and half crosswise.
- On cupcake bottoms, spoon vanilla pudding. Top with cupcake tops and spoon over ganache.
These Boston Cream Cupcakes are wicked easy to make. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/MQsgR9v
Julkaissut Delish Tiistaina 31. lokakuuta 2017