Spiked Watermelon Lemonade
Three words that will change your summer: Spiked. Watermelon. Lemonade.
- 6 c. watermelon chunks, plus wedges for serving
- ¾ c. granulated sugar, divided
- ½ c. fresh lemon juice, plus wedges for serving
- ¾ c. vodka
- In a blender, combine the watermelon, ½ cup of the sugar, and lemon juice. Blend until the watermelon is smooth and the sugar is dissolved. Add the vodka and blend to combine. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours.
- Place the remaining ¼ cup of sugar on a small plate. Rim glasses with a lemon wedge and dip in sugar. Set aside. Fill glasses with ice and pour chilled watermelon lemonade over top. Garnish with a lemon round and watermelon wedge.